Tuesday, January 29, 2013

In the beginning...

That's how the Bible  starts.

The beginning is a good place to start things, right? (Kudos, God!)

So, taking a cue from the Big Man, I'll start at the beginning as well.

I'm writing a blog because there are a lot of thing going on in my head. And as much as my friends and family love me, there is probably not a good chance that the same few people want to hear every single thing that goes through my head.

Also, I think I have a pretty interesting story. Cocky, huh? Yeah, well God wrote my story. That's why I think it is pretty compelling. So there. (I may have just stuck my tongue out at the computer.)

Thirdly, one of my favorite ways to communicate is through writing. God has blessed me and I really want to share those blessings with pretty much anyone who will listen to me (or, ahem, read my blog).

Lastly, there are people all over the world that I wish I could talk to every single day. Because you're interesting. And I've learned so much from you. So this is my twisted way of giving back to you and staying in contact. I want you to know what is going on in my life and why I'm so weird.

So this blog, you ask, what's it all about?

There are a few things I'm planning on sharing here:

Jesus' love
My story as it unravels
My "aha!" moments
Other people's stories that I think are awesome
Prayers
Random ponderings about life and faith

Also, I'm a book worm and music fiend. So there will be quotes galore all over this thing.


Jesus loves you,
Sarah





No comments:

Post a Comment